Tuesday, June 5, 2012

SOPHIE'S POSH TEA PARTY


Hi, My name is Sophie, I am 7 years old and I love to cook! When I have playdates with my friends I always make the best food for them. I have attached three video tutorials so you can see how I made everything on this plate! My mommy has created this blog for me to share all of my ideas with my readers so they can have awesome playdates too. Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think of my tea party finger foods.

Sophie's Posh Tea Party Tip:
Always use real linens and pretty tea cups. My mommy and I look for antique linens and tea cups at thrift stores.

RECIPES:


Tortilla Rollups:

Sliced Turkey
Flavored Cream Cheese -  I used Chive & Onion
Whole Wheat Tortillas

Spread the cream cheese on the tortillas, add the turkey in the center and roll up. Cut in 1 inch pieces and place on a plate on their sides.


Banana S'more Muffins:

One package Krusteaz Banana Muffin Mix
One container of Hershey's S'mores frosting

Mix the banana muffin mix according to package directions and place in mini muffin tins and cook according to package directions. When cooled frost with the S'mores frosting.


Fruit Kabobs:

Blueberries
Green Grapes
Toothpicks

Add green grapes and blueberries to toothpicks in random order. Serve along side cute tea cup.





No comments:

Post a Comment